- Bumps2Bambinos was such an amazing experience, from myself that was really scared of pools & unable to swim (through a past experience). Bumps2Bambinos helped me & my confidence, Emma is great & so welcoming. If only I had found Bumps2bambinos sooner.
- I’m loving these classes. It’s nice to just feel weightless, and be able to stretch like I could 8 months ago. Baby seems to really enjoy it too. Emma is fab and adapts exercises around my weekly aches and pains.
- Had my first class tonight and it was amazing! So relaxing and nice to feel so weightless and without the aches and pains. Already looking forward to next weeks class. Thankyou Emma!
- I am currently attending Bumps2Baminos aquanatal class and can honestly say I would 100% recommend to everyone who is pregnant. I have struggled with spd, lower back pain and hip pain during my pregnancy but Emma’s classes have helped relieve this. Emma is professional and amazing at what she does and tailors the session to help aid ALL but at the same time is friendly, approachable and will also has a laugh which makes everyone feel at ease…thank you for my aquanatal pregnancy memories xxx
- I didn’t really believe Emma when she said how well you sleep after each session but it really is amazing. It’s the only night of the week I sleep for longer than 2 hours at a time, the best being 5 hours straight! Such a lovely group, can highly recommend.
- I really looked forward to ‘me and baby time’ each week
Loved it when I was having Rupert really recommend it.